Some of the benefits of working with Tapp include:
- Free Training, and the ability to grow and learn
- Flexible work schedules and remote work
- Paid time off
- A lot of coffee and energy drinks (we are very energetic)
- Health and dental insurance
- Happy hours, lunches, and a number of social events
Since 2012, Tapp Network has been providing marketing and technology solutions to mission-driven organizations that have challenges in their communities.
Our work spans the globe and consists of marketing strategies, media, event planning, podcasting, content development, inbound marketing, social impact technologies and a host of client specific technological builds (think cybersecurity, distracted driving, LMS systems and communities in crisis).
This Job Looks Like:
- Own and lead the strategy and challenges of the client
- Understand the client’s business and be prepare to represent the client internally at Tapp
- Partner with Project Manager on all client expectations, deliverables, budget and timelines
- Lead internal meetings, brainstorms and play the direct role in ensuring success across all client marketing pitches, presentations, and upsell opportunities, will step in personally to pitch ideas and leading significant client strategy sessions.
- Develop client presentations
- Guide internal resources to adhere to strategic goals
- Partner with Business Development and the CMO on new opportunities
- Owner of key client documents
- Track team hours, project viability, and timeliness of delivery
- Collaboration with analytics, creative, technology to create exceptional work and measured success
- Lead Marketing automation solutions (HubSpot) and multi-channel communications projects, leading training sessions, campaign management, delivering client happiness, and driving marketing results.
- Help teams drive excellent client solutions and campaign outcomes
- Lead training sessions on marketing essentials (SEO fundamentals, lead generation tips, website audits, HubSpot training, how to manage clients, etc.)
- Performance coaching and training for internal team members
We Need You To...
- Have experience (at least 4-8 years)
- Work full time with us
- Be comfortable working remotely
- Experience with B2B digital marketing (strategy and execution)
- Understand and speak marketing automation (HubSpot, Marketo, Etc)
- Understand the ins and outs of CRM and CMS management (AirTable, SalesForce, etc)
- Have the words lead generation constantly on your mind
- Website project management experience (TeamWork, Trello, etc)
- Demonstrate great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Management experience (people and process skills)
- Creative and strategic problem-solving capabilities
You’ll Work Well With Us If You Are...
- Entrepreneurial - Working remotely means you need to work well on your own without micromanaging.
- Organized - The ability to project manage is a huge asset, but at the minimum, you need to keep track of your tasks, time, and files without losing things or needing to be asked several times for deliverables.
- Strategic - You need to be able to see the big picture and create designs that work towards and support our client’s goals.
- Proactive - With new opportunities come new obstacles. Our agency is growing quickly and we don’t always have the best solutions to every problem, which is why we look for problem-solvers to suggest new ideas, and to jump in when they see things that get overlooked.
- Friendly - We're a team that strives to be mindful of our people and our clients. We want you to have a happy, productive and pride filled experience when you refer to Tapp as that place where you work