Some of the benefits of working with Tapp include:
- Free Training
- Flexible work schedules
- Ability to work from home
- Paid time off
- A lot of coffee and energy drinks (we are very energetic)
- Health and dental insurance
- Profit sharing
- The ability to grow and learn
- Happy hours, lunches, and a number of social events
We are looking for an experienced Creative Director and Account Manager (Hubspot COS experience preferred) to help our nonprofit and mission-driven clients excel in their marketplace. We will look to your expertise to help with planning and develop the creative direction of our own brand and that of our clients.
In a design capacity, we are looking for someone who can create digital assets, website graphics, and print designs. From concept through delivery, this resource will improve user experience (UX) by bringing our client's brand to life and keeping it consistent across all marketing channels.
You will be responsible for handling a portfolio of your own accounts, while also working with a cross-functional team of marketers, copywriters, designers & developers and executives to bring these campaigns to life. We'll also look to you to help drive new business and increase our wallet-share with current clients.
- Collaborate with teammates and clients to support website design and content marketing
- Design landing pages, marketing emails, blogs, and further digital collateral
- Develop imagery for Social Media including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, Instagram
- Develop digital ads and help with short copy
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and print materials for Tapp and our clients.
- Enhance user experience across the digital landscape for Tapp and our clients
- Enhance conversion rates - CRO experience is a plus!
- Interface with clients and prospects to deliver our creative approach and articulate the process which we undertake to get to our end goal.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Ability to wear a lot of hats and work efficiently
- Have a proven ability to communicate effectively via phone and email
- Understand the concepts of Inbound marketing and User Experience
- The ability to manage expectations and advise on best practices
- Ability to handle multiple client accounts at the same time - Agency experience is a plus
- Strong design capabilities - portfolio of work will be requested
- Familiarity with Hubspot
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation/Lead Nurturing
- Ability to work as a team and prioritize project tasks within a team as well as individually.
- 3+ years of work in a Digital or Inbound Marketing agency - or contractor role(s)
- Preferably strategizing and implementing inbound marketing plans
- Experience with the HubSpot platform
- Experience with Wordpress
- Experience working in a client-facing and/or account management role
- Proven results of helping businesses grow with their marketing strategies and campaigns
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work as a functional part of the team
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership experience is preferred
- We require work samples to apply for this position.
- Experience designing for HubSpot’s Content Optimization System and/or Wordpress
- Ability to create assets that are responsive and optimized for mobile, tablet, and desktop
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies
- Ability to fix this page layout (please mention this in the description or cover letter... so that we can see your attention to detail and instruction)
- Have to know how to have fun while working and make the environment enjoyable