Some of the benefits of working with Tapp include:
- Free Training, and the ability to grow and learn
- Flexible work schedules and remote work
- Paid time off
- A lot of coffee and energy drinks (we are very energetic)
- Health and dental insurance
- Happy hours, lunches, and a number of social events
Since 2012, Tapp Network has been providing marketing and technology solutions to mission-driven organizations that have challenges in their communities.
Our work spans the globe and consists of marketing strategies, media, event planning, podcasting, content development, inbound marketing, social impact technologies and a host of client specific technological builds (think cybersecurity, distracted driving, LMS systems and communities in crisis).
This Job Looks Like:
- Implement, integrate and provide marketing automation and customer journey roadmaps for our clients
- Collaborate with CTO in scoping requirements and needs to deliver impactful enhancements to our overall marketing technology stack.
- Lead/partner with internal stakeholder groups and clients to ensure the systems and processes meet the needs of the marketing organization to plan, execute, and measure campaigns and initiatives.
- Monitor all marketing technology for day-to-day operations, issue resolution, and overall systems management.
- Participation in brainstorming and strategy meetings across teams
- 2 days a week in office, 3 remote (on average)
We Need You To...
- Be the In-house expert on technical configuration, integration, and coordination of our Marketing Automation
- Platforms and programs such as HubSpot, AirTable, and Zapier.
- Understand how to effectively lead teams and communicate with leadership
- Communicate clearly with team members and clients
- Present to clients in a thoughtful and organized manner
- Be willing to learn new technology and tools
- Own your own equipment
- Lots of collaboration and asking, "How can we do this better?"
You’ll Work Well With Us If You Are...
- Entrepreneurial - Working remotely means you need to work well on your own without micromanaging.
- Organized - The ability to project manage is a huge asset, but at the minimum, you need to keep track of your tasks, time, and files without losing things or needing to be asked several times for deliverables.
- Strategic - You need to be able to see the big picture and create designs that work towards and support our client’s goals.
- Proactive - With new opportunities come new obstacles. Our agency is growing quickly and we don’t always have the best solutions to every problem, which is why we look for problem-solvers to suggest new ideas, and to jump in when they see things that get overlooked.
- Friendly - We're a team that strives to be mindful of our people and our clients. We want you to have a happy, productive and pride filled experience when you refer to Tapp as that place where you work